- Your website must be principally related to "Free Female Escort Site".
- Please don’t mislead our top 100 with blind links, java script, cgi-programs, etc...
- A reciprocal link is required to have your site listed. You may use either Banner or textlinks.
- Only the 20 Top accounts will have their banner shown.
- Please do not submit pornographic text, banners or images to go with your listing.
- Please do not submit Child Porn, Animals, Warez or password sites. We remove your site immediately!!!
- If you want to display one of our banners you must save the image to your server or site. Do not "hot link" to images on our server.
- Banners or photos you want to display must be a maximum of 300 pixels high and no more than 500 pixels wide and less than 20K in total.
- Sites hosted on free servers such as Tripod, Angelfire or Geocities are not acceptable. Nor are Sites that using IP Numbers.
- We do no accept sites with to many banners (more banners than pics).
- Websites with popup non-escort related banners might not be acceptable.
- We display a "NEW" Icon for all new sites.
- To be displayed, one hit per 48 hours must be received.
- New sites will be reviewed before they are included in the Listings.
- Babes6.com reserves the right to cancel or remove any Site without the need to give either notice or reason.
It is vital to have a quality descriptive text to go with your banner. We recommend that you use care and effort to produce 2 or 3 lines of imaginative text that will seize the viewer’s attention and make your Site seem so interesting that they feel they have to visit it. If you are not having a banner or image shown on your entry, then an interesting and inviting written description is all the more essential.
You will need to place a link on your site to:
This will track your incoming hits and allow you to be ranked on the list.
If you have read and agree to all the foregoing terms, please click below to add your site.
We do not accept subdomains (eg: http://subdir.yourdomain.com or http://www.yourdomain/subdir/ )